checking through my posts this evening, what lovely comment did i discover? some words of kindness all wrapped around the notice that an unknown friend had placed make.believe. in her top 15 blogs. how fun is that? i've often thought, as i hop around through blog land, how cool it is that we can connect with each other in so many amazing ways. i've learned oodles about too many topics to list, and the things i see and read have become a driving force in my daily life and in shaping the chattering inside my brain. i'm just tickled to have connected in this way with another kindred spirit, to have put something of my own out into this web world from which i have taken so much. and now, it's my turn! here's my list of 15 blogs i love (in no particular order)...topics include family, art, life, parenting, etc. they each speak to me in some way to the person i am & wish i was...
and 7 interesting things about me:
1. i have two cats, fife and melique, both named after the same lead singer of a band i never really listened to.
2. i sometimes get obsessed with finishing things, which is funny considering i hardly ever finish anything.
3. i decided to quit teaching to stay home with my children while listening to a dr. laura (of all people) radio show on the way home from a camping trip one summer.
4. i began researching homeschooling options/philosophies because my 5 year old insists (as he has since he could speak) that he will never go to school...i'm trying to be a "take it one day at a time" kind of person about this subject...
5. i love paper.
6. i have well over 20,000 digital pictures on my computer -- overwhelming and wonderful.
7. maybe someday i'll be a doula.
thank you, gianne...you made my night!